Hi Parents of Graduating Seniors!
Sunday May 19 will be our “Senior Send-off” Sunday. This is how we plan on celebrating your graduating senior:
- May 11 is the deadline for submitting three pictures of your senior, as well as a Parent Message video.
- May 19 will be our Senior Send-Off Sunday. The pictures and your parent messages will be played at both services, but we will be recognizing graduates at the 11:00 am service if they choose to participate.
- Here’s how you can record and submit your parent message:
- Record a 30-60 second message to your graduating senior (digital camera or phone camera)
- You can say something additionally, but please choose a word for your senior. The word can describe them , or encourage them, but should be personalized to who they are. Let them know why you chose that word to describe them or encourage them.
- A quiet, closed room is ideal for the best audio, DO NOT video outside!
- Hold phones in landscape please.
- Do not cover your phone’s mic while recording.
- Stand as close to the camera without being awkward, the further back you are the harder it is to hear you!
Upload your parent video message here.
- Please email your three pictures to email@example.com and also indicate in the email if your senior will be participating in the Sunday May 19 11:00 am Send-Off.
Thanks parents, for all that you’ve done for your teen, and also for sharing them with us here at The Point!