Hi Parents of Graduating Seniors!
Sunday May 23 will be our “Senior Send-off” Sunday. This is how we plan on celebrating your graduating senior:
May 12th is a deadline for submitting three pictures of your senior, as well as a Parent Message video.
May 23rd will be our Senior Send-Off Sunday. The pictures and your parent messages will be played at all three services, but we will be recognizing graduates at the 11am service if they choose to participate.
Here’s how you can record and submit your parent message:
- Record a 30-60 second message to your graduating senior (digital camera or phone camera)
- You can say something additionally, but please choose a word for your senior. The word can describe them , or encourage them, but should be personalized to who they are. Let them know why you chose that word to describe them or encourage them.
- A quiet, closed room is ideal for the best audio, DO NOT video outside!
- Hold phones in landscape please.
- Do not cover your phone’s mic while recording.
- Stand as close to the camera without being awkward, the further back you are the harder it is to hear you!
- Upload your parent video message here.
Please email your three pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include the following information:
- Full name of graduating senior
- What school they are graduating from
- What are their plans after graduation (college, work, military, etc)
- Indicate if your senior will be participating in the Sunday May 23rd 11am Send-Off
Thanks parents, for all that you’ve done for your teen, and also for sharing them with us here at The Point!