Registration for this has closed. If any students would like to join us, you will have to buy your own ticket for the day directly from Holiday World. Then email email@example.com to let him know you are joining!
For those who signed up to go:
Drop off at The Point parking lot: 8:45am (Reminder: Holiday World is on CST)
Depart The Point: 9am
Depart HW: 7pm CST
Return to The Point: 10pm
Your ticket includes lunch, and HW provides pop, water, and sunscreen. No water bottles allowed.
Student Packing list:
- Drawstring bag or small backpack
- Swim Towel
- Modest Swimsuit for Splashin Safari (to change into or wear under clothes)
- Optional: Change of clothes for after Splashin Safari
- Money for dinner (look at the food offerings to decide how much to bring; seems like $15-$20 would suffice)
- Optional: Cell phones (this is another thing to be lost or damaged; if any students do bring them, we will make sure they have adult leader’s phone numbers for the day)
Check the weather the night before and dress in layers if desired for the van ride.
MS students will be required to travel in groups with an adult leader. They may pair off with a buddy or two at times if there are snack stops or certain rides they want to go on that the rest of the group doesn’t. However, this will always be with the understanding that they know where the group is going and they need to catch back up after the snack/ride.
HS Students will be allowed to travel in whatever groups they would like with other Point Students, but must have a buddy or more from Point Students. They will have periodic check-ins with adult leaders to physically meet up in the park, including lunch.
All of Point Students will eat together at the same designated time.
We will have some snacks and water for the bus ride to Holiday World, but students are welcome to bring their own snacks for the ride.
Looking forward to a great day!