Please take a moment to listen as Pastor Steve Greene provides up to date information about online service schedules and the ongoing ministry of The Point.
Here are some important links that you can check out:
To submit a need: https://gotothepoint.com/coronavirus/submit-a-need
To meet a need: https://gotothepoint.com/coronavirus/meet-a-need
The Point’s Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/thepointIN
Student Ministries: https://gotothepoint.com/ministries/crave
NextGen Online: https://gotothepoint.com/ministries/nextgenonline
NextGen Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pointnextgen
Get your free Right Now Media account: https://gotothepoint.com/media/rightnow-media
Check out the latest COVID-19 updates: https://gotothepoint.com/coronavirus
View services at The Point online: https://gotothepoint.com/media/live-stream
Give to The Point online: https://gotothepoint.com/give
Radio broadcasts: Our worship services are broadcast on the radio the following Sunday at 8:30 am on 1390 AM and 99.3 FM.
Parents of middle schoolers and high schoolers
We will meet tonight (Sunday, March 22) from 6 - 7 pm on Zoom, a video meeting service: you do NOT need a Zoom account to join us live. Just follow these instructions:
From a computer web browser, go here: https://zoom.us/j/3993244931.
From a mobile device: download the Zoom app and enter meeting ID: 399 324 4931.
Parents: there are restrictions for communicating with children under 13 online. If your Middle Schooler is under 13, please go here and sign your consent for them to participate: tinyurl.com/sdpo7k9.
Please consider participating in a Food Drive for Provisions Food Bank in Seymour - click the link below for more information. Also included is information about area restaurants that have delivery and pick up as of today.
We have chosen to
move our services online beginning this Sunday, March 22. The service can be
joined live on our website or on our Facebook page at
11 am on Sunday. Beginning at 2:30 pm on Sunday, that
morning’s service will be available on our website for viewing at any time for
the next week.
Our staff will be
working to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have specific questions,
you can find individual staff emails on our website staff page. If
you have general questions, send us a message on Facebook,
or shoot us an email at email@example.com. You can also call us at 812-522-2060.
Your faithfulness in giving allows us to continue to serve our community and church through this season! Many of you take advantage of our online giving platform and we are so grateful! If you have not already done so, you are encouraged to give online through this link. The Point app is also a great way to give as well. To download, search Go to the Point in the App Store. You may also mail your gift to the church office: 311 Myers Street, Seymour, IN 47274.
Parents of Kids (Preschool-Grade 5)
Covid-19 Response: We have special programming available for your kids. You’ll be able to experience a worship service here alongside them, right in your home!
Watch for an invitation to join the Kids Ministry Facebook page, containing special messages and activities designed for families with children preschool through grade 5.
We highly recommend downloading the Parent Cue app - it's a great way to check out what your kids are learning, while also having access to helpful parenting resources!
Parents of middle schoolers and high schoolers
Services will be held on Sunday, March 15 at 9:30 & 11, but due to Governor Holcomb’s recent guidelines, we’re asking you to enter only through the main, canopied, entrance on the west side of the building so that we can abide by the large group gathering limit of 250 persons per service.
Due to Spring Break, this Sunday has been designated as a Family Sunday so all kids programming will be closed (Nursery – Middle School).
In light of heightened concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus, we want you to know what we are doing to ensure our environments are clean and safe for you and your family. We are taking the following steps every week throughout this period to prevent the spread of germs:
- Greeters will hold doors open or they will be propped open for all attendees to lessen potential contamination.
- During this season, our Greeters won’t be initiating handshakes. Look for a friendly smile and maybe even a wave.
- Worship Flyers will be available near the entrance to the Worship Center but will not be handed out.
- Offering will be received as you exit the service. The offering plates will not be passed.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the building in key traffic areas.
- Volunteers will wipe down commonly touched surfaces on Sunday mornings with sanitizing wipes/spray all and will do so for other major church events. Surfaces include doorknobs, handles, doors, faucets, etc.
- Housekeeping staff focus on disinfecting common surfaces throughout the week.
- During regular kids programming, staff and volunteers will follow hand-washing procedures and children will be instructed to wash hands especially after bathroom breaks or before eating.
- Any child exhibiting symptoms during the service will be immediately removed from participation and parents will be paged to pick up their child from the classroom.
- In the event of a schedule change or cancellation of worship services, the congregation will be notified through social media, email and push notifications at the earliest opportunity.
- If you have been exposed to a person with the coronavirus or the flu or have recently traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 country (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Hong Kong, or Japan), please take a couple of Sundays off.
- If you or your family members are experiencing or have recently experienced symptoms associated with the flu or the common cold (fever, persistent cough, headache, chills, or unexplained rash), we ask that you take a couple of Sundays off as well.