We’re so excited that you’ve decided to participate in baby dedication, or as we call it here at The Point, Baby D! We are honored to partner with you from the very beginning of your journey as parents. We want to be a consistent source of encouragement, strength, and resourcing as you raise your child to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Baby D is scheduled for Sunday, January 19, 2020. In order to prepare we ask that you complete the following steps no later than Sunday, January 5, 2020:
- Read through the FAQ sheet (click here)
- Watch 2 parenting talks below and complete the homework.
- Click here to register. Please submit a separate form for each child you are dedicating. There is a limit to how many families can participate in baby dedications per service. If the service you have selected has reached its limit, you will receive a phone call to select an alternate service time.
- Invite your friends and family! You can print out invitations from here or contact the church office to get copies.
- Email 3 pictures of your precious baby to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend including at least one candid shot of your baby that really captures their true personality. Please email pictures, along with your child’s full name and the service you’re participating in, no later than Sunday, January 5, 2020.
We are praying for you and your family as you prepare for this special day! Please let us know if you have any questions.